Sourcing and Procurement Manager
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Sourcing and Procurement Manager to join our team. As the Sourcing and Procurement Manager, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and work closely with the Planning and Customer Experience teams to ensure the availability of the right materials (Raw Material, Trade Goods) with a strong focus on mitigating overstock.
You will be responsible for managing the business relationship with existing and potential suppliers for both direct and indirect purchases (operations and logistics conditions).
Additionally, you will collaborate with the Corporate Sourcing team to implement and develop sourcing strategies. You will play a crucial role in operations improvement, cost savings as well as total process efficiency and productivity.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement the company's sourcing strategy.
- Lead and manage the Purchasing Team.
- Conduct regular research to understand the operational needs and requirements of the company.
- Build and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Negotiate pricing and effectively control costs.
- Optimize purchase conditions such as MOQ/EOQ, LeadTime, and Incoterms.
- Ensure the realization of Purchase Orders aligns with business expectations.
- Develop an yearly budget based on sourcing needs.
- Execute analyses and make suggestions for improvement of overall sourcing strategy.
- Stay up to date with industry and market trends, as well as best practices.
- Adhere to all relevant guidelines and regulations, including SOX.
- Create and manage Supplier KPIs, such as Supplier OTD, Past Due, and Responsiveness.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Management and experience in Sourcing, Procurement or Purchasing
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience in procurement/supplier management in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of internal and external processes in the Manufacturing industry
- Outstanding negotiation abilities
- Sense of ownership and strong focus on performance and goal achievement
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with good time-management skills
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Any additional training or certificates will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
Why would you response?
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual who can drive operations improvement, cost savings, and overall process efficiency. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to our success as we strive for excellence in sourcing and procurement.
What do we have to offer:
With us, we not only offer great opportunities for professional growth and development, but also attractive benefits. We are committed to the CLA Metalektro. You get 27 vacation days with a full-time employment of 38 hours for a good work-life balance. We also offer a competitive salary, a possible profitsharing bonus, discount on health insurance and company fitness. All this within a very Dutch working environment with production departments, within a global organization. Would you like to know more about our attractive terms of employment? Contact us and discover the benefits waiting for you!
At Allegion, we help people live and work safely. With more than 25 brands sold in nearly 130 countries around the world, we specialize in security around doors and windows. At the heart of our $2 billion business is the knowledge and experience of our 9,000 dedicated employees behind our brands.
About Global Portable Security (GPS)
GPS is a established business unit within Allegion that was created to bring together the recent acquisitions of AXA and Trelock with the Kryptonite brand to maximize the potential of these three leading brands in bicycle locks and lighting around the world. In addition to mobile security, the AXA brand also provides security for homes and buildings in the form of hinges, window levers, window closures, door locks, door hardware and access control systems.