Internal Sales & Customer Experience Manager
The Internal Sales & Customer Experience Manager will play a crucial role within the AXA HOME Management Team, with three main areas of focus. The primary responsibility will be overseeing the Customer Service Team, ensuring high levels of performance, engagement, and making steps in making our CS work more efficient and less manual. Additionally, the role will be responsible for defining and executing the Customer Experience (CX) strategy, focusing on both short-term quick wins and long-term strategic goals. Finally, the role will drive growth opportunities with accounts assigned to the Customer Service Team, both in the local NL market and in the Export market.
By excelling in these areas, we aim to elevate our customer service, enhance our customers' experience, and drive growth within our market.
Challenges and opportunities around the role
- Translating strategy into operational day-to-day opportunities and ways of working, while also going for the quick wins
- Making steps in our CX strategy and plan whilst the broader picture around systems & tools at company level is being built and progressed in parallel
- Leadership: taking the team to the next level; making the team stronger, resulting in opportunities and increasing knowledge
What You Will Do:
- Leading the Customer Service Team ensuring team performance engagement, development & retention
- Directing the Customer Service team on a daily basis and, collaborating with other departments to provide excellent end-to-end customer experience
- Facilitating two-way communication with customer-facing teams. Collects feedback to generate insights for improvements. Liaises with sales, marketing, branding, finance, IT and account management and any other stakeholder needed to ensure customer focus
- Developing the CX Strategy for AXA Home for the short, medium and long term ensuring we are measuring and improving CX levels.
- Will focus on quick wins around CX whilst company is building broader picture around systems and tools (ERP, CRM, Phone Center etc)
- Will focus on optimizing way of working to ensure efficiency of our team and our services
- Building a culture within the organization which is putting the customer at the center.
- Sharing HOME CX strategy & plans and get cross functional teams in line with our CX plans
- Advocating for changes in the ways of other departments and works cross functionally with teams to implement changes, as needed, for the improvement of the overall customer experience
- Collaborating at the executive and senior management level, proactively advocates for solutions and manages the customer escalation process
- Creating and implementing analytical strategy for best service delivery. Utilizes existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analysis through customer service and other customer-facing functions and channels
- Understanding future market trends, and their impact on the way we do Business at AXA HOME
- Leading proactively a customer portfolio to understand and identifying growth opportunities and, focusing on export professional customers as well as smaller accounts with growth potential
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- HBO or university background
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in management
- A combined experience in a manufacturing as well as services environment is a big plus
- Able to think strategically as well as think pragmatic in how to get strategy translated into day to day activities
- Get it done mentality: thinks more solutions than problems
- Experience with Lean Management is a plus
- Customer mindset
- Experience with sales activities
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Curious, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understands business objectives and knows how to align CX accordingly
- Data-driven mindset and aptitude for technology
- A true people manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and sense of humor
- Ability to influence and bring others along
Why would you response?
We are looking for an Internal Sales & Customer Experience Manager who can make a significant impact on our sourcing and procurement operations. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this challenge, we invite you to apply and become a part of our team. Together, let's strive for excellence and contribute to our continued success.
What do we have to offer:
With us, you're not only getting great opportunities for professional growth and development, but also attractive benefits. We are committed to the CLA Metalektro. You get 27 vacation days with a full-time employment of 38 hours for a good work-life balance. We also offer a competitive salary, a possible profit sharing bonus, discount on health insurance and company fitness. All this within a very Dutch working environment with production departments, within a global organization. Would you like to know more about our attractive terms of employment? Contact us and discover the benefits waiting for you!
About Allegion and business unit Global Portable Security (GPS)
At Allegion, our mission is to keep people safe and secure in their homes, workplaces, and wherever they go. With a presence in almost 130 countries and a portfolio of over 25 trusted brands, we specialize in security solutions for doorways and beyond.
Within Allegion, the Global Portable Security (GPS) business unit brings together leading bicycle lock and light brands like AXA, Trelock, and Kryptonite to maximize their global potential. Next to that AXA Home Security is a renowned Dutch supplier with a solid reputation in the world of hardware. With nearly 120 years of experience, we specialize in developing products for the safe opening and closing of windows and doors. Our focus is on serving both professional trades and consumers, as we actively transition from mechanical security to SMART Home