Senior Sourcing Specialist
At Allegion, we help people live and work safely. With more than 25 brands sold in nearly 130 countries around the world, we specialize in security around doors and windows. At the heart of our $2 billion business is the knowledge and experience of our 9,000 dedicated employees behind our brands.
About Global Portable Security (GPS)
GPS is a established business unit within Allegion that was created to bring together the recent acquisitions of AXA and Trelock with the Kryptonite brand to maximize the potential of these three leading brands in bicycle locks and lighting around the world. In addition to mobile security, the AXA brand also provides security for homes and buildings in the form of hinges, window levers, window closures, door locks, door hardware and access control systems.
You will be responsible for supporting procurement activities which includes educating our suppliers on our ever- changing needs and providing purchasing consulting to our internal customers. Utilizing our operating system and processes, you will perform activities at various stages of the strategic sourcing process aimed at sustaining supply of products & services, improving customer loyalty; and enabling growth in both revenue and profitability. You will be based on site in our office in Veenendaal.
What You Will Do:
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Management and experience in production, warehousing, or logistics.
- Prior experience in procurement/supplier management at a global public company.
- Demonstrated skills in rigorous, fact-based analyses that drive creative problem solving, proposal preparation, and negotiation.
- Strong leadership qualities including effective interpersonal, project management skills, strategic mind-set and ability to prioritize working activities.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal, being able to work effectively with different stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
- Able to work in autonomy and results oriented.
- Experience working with different ERP systems is a plus.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
What do we have to offer:
- 27 vacation days
- Dynamic work environment within an organization that is constantly evolving
- Growth opportunities
- Access to company fitness and bicycle scheme